You cringe at the thought of technology...
Staring at the screen, trying to sift through the murky depths of the internet talking about the internet... How do you choose which service to use or how to use it?
It's OK. You don't have to go it alone.
Building a website is hard. There are plenty of "free" website builders out there that make it sound so easy... but it isn't. It takes a lot of time and a lot of money.
Don't start building and online presence (because it's waaaay more than just a website) without arming yourself with the information you need to choose what's best for you and your business.
Welcome to the
May 3, 2017
A workshop for business owners who get how
important it is to have a good website.
You'll leave this workshop with the tools and knowledge to ask all the right questions when hiring a designer or even build your own website.
- The True Cost of a Website
- What it takes to build one
- Why every business needs one, no matter how small
- Your Brand and Your Audience
- The Toolbox: All the software you need to run a smooth and effective website
- Google Drive
- What's in a website?
- SEO: How to Get Found on Google
- Keywords: How to pick them and how to use them
- Content strategy: It's right for everyone
- Backlinking: The best passive SEO strategy
- Social Media isn't just for sharing family photos
- Online Marketing: Taming the Beast
- Television Marketing: The real deal
- Radio Marketing